• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new game

Started by ultswordsman, March 02, 2006, 08:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Dodger doesn't want to talk to you. It makes him stupider.

the_slayer

why dont you let dodger speak for himself
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

Why don't you think before you speak?

the_slayer

i acctually do think and quite often and considering it took you over a minute to come up with that  thats sad
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

Took me over a minute to come up with what?

the_slayer

that comeback and 3 minutes to come up to say that

The_Gu3st

Sorry I'm not devoting my time to you. I'll start replying back instantly now, don't want to keep you waiting.  ::)

the_slayer

Dodger

You didn't reply Guest, and it's been like 5 minutes...In your face!

The_Gu3st

I was too busy trying to think of a really, really, super good uber mega insult for ults.

the_slayer

stop calling me that all ready....

Dodger

the_slayer

cause im not ultswordsman even ask sir gut

Dodger

If you say so.

Firstly, there is precedent, you said you quit an made a fake name before.

Secondly, Ult's has that game name. He told me.

Thirdly, You mention how great Ult's is in you signature, even though you claim to have only been here for three days.

Fourthly, You type remarkably like Ults, who is the only person on here who types like that. It would be quite a coincidence that someone else with the same typing ability would arrive just as Ults left.

Fifthly, you are ults!

The_Gu3st

eleventy four people jumped off my forehead.