• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

finally someone got it, your right, qu3st
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 28, 2006, 03:18:42 PM
finally someone got it, your right, qu3st

My answer was much better.

flamingdragon

true, but it wasn't the right one.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love

Dodger

You still havn't answered all mine  :P

Love

flamingdragon

Quote from: Love on September 29, 2006, 09:07:04 PM
Yours suck. NEXT!

I agree, what if we dont watch friends???

Here's some riddlies:

1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

2. What can you catch but not throw?

3. I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

4. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

5. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

6. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 30, 2006, 01:16:49 AM
I agree, what if we dont watch friends???

Here's some riddlies:

1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

2. What can you catch but not throw?

3. I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

4. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

5. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

6. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

1. A towel
2. The flu or a cold.
3. A cloud? Or sponge? or plant?
4. fire
5. a stamp
6. a coffin.

Those are so old. I've heard them all except # 3.

flamingdragon

yeah well it's a crappy joke website I went to, all correct.

Heres some better ones:

1. Three kids from Bristol went for a walk. About a mile into the walk, they came to a deep, wide river. There was no bridge. They didn't have a boat or raft, or any materials to make one. None of them could swim.
How did they cross the river?

2. A white horse jumped over a tower and landed on a priest, who immediately disappeared from the landscape. Where did this take place?

3. There was this wizard who caught 3 men {let's just say Mr.A, B and C}. The wizard wanted to kill all three of them, but they pleaded and so the wizard gave them a chance. The wizard put the 3 men on flight of stairs, A first {A is on top of the flight of stairs} followed by B {B is in the middle} , and then C {C is at the base} , in alphabetical order. They were stationed in such a way that A can see B and C, and B can only see C, but can't see A, and C can see none.
They were then blindfolded, and on each of their head, he put a coloured cap, the colour of the cap can only either be black or white, however, there will be either 2 black 1 white, or 2 white and 1 black, either way the 3 men don't know, all that they know is that there will be either black or white cap on their head, and that there will be either 2 white or 2 black cap on the 3 of them, which one they don't know.
So the wizard want them to tell him what coloured hat is on their head within the next 5 seconds after he removed the blindfold. Any one who could answer correctly would save the life of all 3 men.
Then, the wizard removed the blindfold......
fter 4 seconds, the one in the middle {B} answer the question, and it was correct, how did he do it?

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love

Quote from: flamingdragon

Heres some better ones:

1. Three kids from Bristol went for a walk. About a mile into the walk, they came to a deep, wide river. There was no bridge. They didn't have a boat or raft, or any materials to make one. None of them could swim.

They hitched a ride with a couple of passing whales.

Quote from: flamingdragon2. A white horse jumped over a tower and landed on a priest, who immediately disappeared from the landscape. Where did this take place?

The game "Super Mario 27: Mario gets transformed into a white horse"?

Quote from: flamingdragon3. There was this wizard who caught 3 men {let's just say Mr.A, B and C}. The wizard wanted to kill all three of them, but they pleaded and so the wizard gave them a chance. The wizard put the 3 men on flight of stairs, A first {A is on top of the flight of stairs} followed by B {B is in the middle} , and then C {C is at the base} , in alphabetical order. They were stationed in such a way that A can see B and C, and B can only see C, but can't see A, and C can see none.
They were then blindfolded, and on each of their head, he put a coloured cap, the colour of the cap can only either be black or white, however, there will be either 2 black 1 white, or 2 white and 1 black, either way the 3 men don't know, all that they know is that there will be either black or white cap on their head, and that there will be either 2 white or 2 black cap on the 3 of them, which one they don't know.
So the wizard want them to tell him what coloured hat is on their head within the next 5 seconds after he removed the blindfold. Any one who could answer correctly would save the life of all 3 men.
Then, the wizard removed the blindfold......
fter 4 seconds, the one in the middle {B} answer the question, and it was correct, how did he do it?

Let's look at this from the point of view of A. If he saw two white or two black caps on the persons below him, he could answer right away with the opposite colour of the two caps he sees below him. B, knowing this, waited a couple of seconds and observed that A didn't answer right away. Therefore the colours of the caps of B and C were not the same. B looked at the colour of the cap of C, and answered with the opposite colour.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Love on September 30, 2006, 01:34:53 PM
1. They hitched a ride with a couple of passing whales.

2. The game "Super Mario 27: Mario gets transformed into a white horse"?

3. Let's look at this from the point of view of A. If he saw two white or two black caps on the persons below him, he could answer right away with the opposite colour of the two caps he sees below him. B, knowing this, waited a couple of seconds and observed that A didn't answer right away. Therefore the colours of the caps of B and C were not the same. B looked at the colour of the cap of C, and answered with the opposite colour.

1. Come on, whales?????, wrong
2. I don't remember that happening in super mario, wrong
3. ummm...... I think thats right.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love

In Super Mario, enemies die when he jumps on their heads ;D

flamingdragon

okay, I guess that would work, but it's still wrong.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

bump

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 30, 2006, 07:17:26 AM

Heres some better ones:

2. A white horse jumped over a tower and landed on a priest, who immediately disappeared from the landscape. Where did this take place?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Love