• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

ok heres my riddle

What's long, plump and white, and girls love to get all over it :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

haferhole1

hey, i havnt been on in a few days and im 2 lazy to look, did anyone get guests riddle yet?

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

Nope, Its too damn good.

Is there some limit on how long these can last? Do I get like 10 pts if no one gets it?
Should I post the answer? What happens now?

haferhole1

i would give u points, but then people would start posting riddles like:

i am blue
a am new
i do stuff
this riddles tough

just to get the points (greedy basterds)

just post the answer and a different riddle

The_Gu3st

I think I deserve pts, 4 days and running...
so, do I post the answer now?
And its gonna be hard for me to come up with a whole new riddle.

haferhole1

ya, post the answer, and if u cant think of a new riddle, look 1 up, theres like a million riddle sites

The_Gu3st

Looking up riddles is retarded, they can be easily googled.

The answer: Me.

Not "The_Guest" (Or The_Gu3st)

The Person that almost got it: Ults

Heres what he said:
Quote from: ultswordsman on October 22, 2005, 02:01:50 AM
oh and is the answer me?

But when I asked him to explain, in a tricky fashion, I realized it was a false alarm:
Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 22, 2005, 02:02:55 AM
what? ults... you're not the answer...

After saying that, it was *implied*, atleast to me, that he was *implying* himself as the answer.

I guess you can judge what he really meant Hafer... and I'll post a riddle in a few.

haferhole1

well, it looks like he was just refering to himself, so im not gonna give the points, and if u wanna make urs up, then good luck, and try to make it a little easier this time

The_Gu3st

The new riddle, pretty easy, so someone else can get a chance
And seriously, if you guys google it(or any search engine for that matter), it takes the fun away.

anyways, here your damn riddle:

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. Possibly nothing? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! You think? It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Show proof if you find out. Try to do so without any coaching! Oh, almost forgot to say this: fuck you.

(I threw that last line in for fun  ;D)

haferhole1

iv seen 2 of these things, but the thing isnt the same  >:(

The_Gu3st

so... did I get points for my unsolvable riddle?

haferhole1

fine, theres a point (it was a good riddle)

Parsley

I don't think anything is wrong with that paragraph.  In fact, I know that it is right.
But, do you? I'm not 100% that you do... Jackass.  You could fit a lot of cuss words into that paragraph - damnshitstraight you could.

Bakster

That is so incredibly ez, but I won't spoil it for you! 

(No, I didn't google it, seriously!)

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 24, 2005, 06:58:10 AM
The new riddle, pretty easy, so someone else can get a chance
And seriously, if you guys google it(or any search engine for that matter), it takes the fun away.

anyways, here your damn riddle:

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. Possibly nothing? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! You think? It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Show proof if you find out. Try to do so without any coaching! Oh, almost forgot to say this: fuck you.

(I threw that last line in for fun  ;D)

I know it as well...Not very hard. And I didn't Google. I'll PM you with the answer.