• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I wasn't doing it. CBA! :D

flamingdragon

You have to of at least attempted it, you asked what acht meant.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on December 08, 2006, 04:21:01 AM
You have to of at least attempted it, you asked what acht meant.

Did the first 8 in about 30 seconds. Couldn't be bothered to look up the word, so quit.

The_Crusade

A rich man's son was kidnapped. The ransom note told him to bring a valuable diamond to a phone booth in the middle of a public park. Plainclothes police officers surrounded the park, intending to follow the criminal or his messenger. The rich man arrived at the phone booth and followed instructions but the police were powerless to prevent the diamond from leaving the park and reaching the crafty villain. What did he do?

flamingdragon

You didn't solve my riddle yet, bastard.  :P
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I give up, now solve mine.

flamingdragon

Quote from: The_Crusade on December 10, 2006, 08:02:06 PM
A rich man's son was kidnapped. The ransom note told him to bring a valuable diamond to a phone booth in the middle of a public park. Plainclothes police officers surrounded the park, intending to follow the criminal or his messenger. The rich man arrived at the phone booth and followed instructions but the police were powerless to prevent the diamond from leaving the park and reaching the crafty villain. What did he do?

He sucked the diamond out of the telephone.  ::)
Or the telephone launched into the air propelled by rockets and went to where the criminal was.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

LOL...but you're wrong.

flamingdragon

It followed out the 2 hour movie, the telephone booth, in which for most of the movie it is a guy talking to the criminal in a telephone booth. I'm still not sure how it was that long.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

The criminal uses the power of his mind to lift the telephone booth into the air and out of the park.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Try a sensible answer.

flamingdragon

It's theoretically possible. I demand it be accepted as an alternate answer.  >:(
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

No. There is only one answer.