• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

The other solution to my riddle was: (999-99)/9

Parsley

Bakster
Breast
Beast
Stab
Bat
At
A

Bakster

Parsley
Pearls
Pleas
Peas
Sea
As
A

Dodger

Dodger
Dodge
Gedo
Dog
Go

No last one :(

ultswordsman

all wrong you need a word like

creates

create

crate

rate

ate

at

a

you cant rearrange
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

OK...*thinks*

creates
create
crate
rate
ate
at
a

:D

Dodger

I already put that, on the previous page.

Bakster

Anyway, we need a new riddle.

MathWiz20

A man is standing in an execution room.  There are no windows and only one door.  The executioner comes into the room annoyed.  He says: "Isn't it hot in here?  Anyway you're time is up."  The executioner then stabs the man and bolts the door shut as he leaves the room, carrying no weapons as he leaves.  A few minutes later the door is unbolted, and the man is found dead lying on the floor in a large puddle, partly blood and partly water.

How did the man die?  Yes he was stabbed, but you must elaborate to explain the other evidence.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

The water was sweat?

Dodger

Quote from: MathWiz20 on April 29, 2006, 04:41:15 PM
A man is standing in an execution room.  There are no windows and only one door.  The executioner comes into the room annoyed.  He says: "Isn't it hot in here?  Anyway you're time is up."  The executioner then stabs the man and bolts the door shut as he leaves the room, carrying no weapons as he leaves.  A few minutes later the door is unbolted, and the man is found dead lying on the floor in a large puddle, partly blood and partly water.

How did the man die?  Yes he was stabbed, but you must elaborate to explain the other evidence.

Obviously the executioner stabbed the man with a large icicle (spelling?), or some kind of dagger made from ice. The executioner left the icicle in the room, or even in the man.
Because the room was hot :
Quote"Isn't it hot in here?"
The Icicle melted, leaving the mans blood, and water on the floor.

MathWiz20

I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

I will post a riddle shortly. No-one steal my spot.

Bakster

No, it was sweat!! I know all!!!!! And why would he be stabbed with an icicle?!? That's stupid!!!

ultswordsman

dodger im giving you 1 hour which is   9:25 east coast time or 3:55 matlus time
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut