• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

ignore guts???

atleast I am posting riddles and not pretending to be someone im not.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

haferhole1

Quote from: SiR gUt on April 15, 2006, 11:48:52 PM
your wrong dodger, he looked in the mirror, saw what he saw, he used the saw, cut the table in half, 2 halfs make a whole, he jumped thru the whole, he played the piano and sang until his voice got hoarse, he jumped on the horse and he rode away

wow, thats cleaver, bravo  :)

here, my riddles still up in the air:

Eight and five, last name and given,
We are one six six six even;
The first in cow, the last in oxen
Three in damsel, three in vixen.

One of five, I the only one,
One in cat, two in mitten,
Two are odd, five are even
Seven in all, one in seven.

Question: What are we called?

and heres another 1 to try:

Parker was hiding under a table. He was frightened, and knew that his brothers were probably already dead. He heard a couple of blasts, then Parker knew he was OK. What happened?

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

This thread
is dead

What a rap.

ultswordsman

Parker was hiding under a table. He was frightened, and knew that his brothers were probably already dead. He heard a couple of blasts, then Parker knew he was OK. What happened?

he was being robbed then som1 killed the robbers
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

heres a hint, its a very famous story, and parker had 2 brothers

SiR gUt

Parker was one of the three little pigs. He had built his house out of brick and the blast was the Wolf trying to blow down the house.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

SiR gUt

Hafer your other one, i'm taking a wild guess

Roman Numerals???

haferhole1

SiR gUt

ultswordsman

k heres a riddle How many letters are in the alphabet?
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

haferhole1

you buy a box of tiles put around the walls of 2 rooms in your house. When you use rows of 2,3,4,5, or 5, there is always 1 left over. When you use rows of 7, it comes out evenly (perfect). What is the lowest # of tiles that could have come in the box with these outcomes? (hint: higher then 100)

MathWiz20

Mathwiz to the rescue!!!  301
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

Quote from: haferhole1 on April 17, 2006, 08:01:21 PM
you buy a box of tiles put around the walls of 2 rooms in your house. When you use rows of 2,3,4,5, or 5, there is always 1 left over. When you use rows of 7, it comes out evenly (perfect). What is the lowest # of tiles that could have come in the box with these outcomes? (hint: higher then 100)

I don't even understand the question...