• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New addition to crew

Started by SiR gUt, September 15, 2005, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think Dodger should be added to board members?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Dodger

20% British you said....20% good...the other 80% is just crap :D

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

tiraspol

Quote from: anima on September 18, 2005, 09:30:48 PM
Lol ok, ok. America pwn at many things, but we own at what counts ;)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1622297,00.html

america  >:( - britain  ;D

You make me sick.

BlitzJoker

Ok, I know I haven't been in this little argument, but consider this.....

If all of the land that isn't owned by America or Britain(and all their inhabitants) did not exist......it was simply an ocean with America and Britain. Britain would not only have 0 supplies to fuel themselves, but would stand no chance against America.    America=more self sufficient, more powerful     Britain=weak.

It can't really be argued.....

To sum it up I will take a quote from a good British film, titled Snatch........."Bad food, Worse weather, Marry F***ing Popins--England"

Dodger

To sum up what you said in two words blitz, Bull Shit.
I'm done arguing with you about this  ;)

BlitzJoker

Lol, how is that bullshit......does England even have any trees on it? How could you fuel your army??? America has its oil from Alaska.

ultswordsman

ahem hes a example

"servant bring in my tea and crumpets"   (servant) "yes sir"
"good servant"

(points pinkey out while sipping tea)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

waylan

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 18, 2005, 07:39:29 PM
Lol, I guess I was talking about waylan. And i apologize willie, I misread/assumed that was you.

Waylan, I expected better.

lolol

and youre wrong anyway, nowhere have i said anything about the old CW i just occasionally point out this site's player base is a bit thin. although that shouldnt matter either - not when everyone who plays this game knows so much about military history, its really interesting to read   ::)

waylan

oh and i do appreciate the tournament work its a nice idea, i was a little late signing up for the last one but i wouldnt mind trying my luck in the next  ;D

Dodger

Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 19, 2005, 01:08:04 AM
Lol, how is that bullshit......does England even have any trees on it? How could you fuel your army??? America has its oil from Alaska.
England has its oil from the North Sea dipshit. Trees? Trees? Whats a tree?

SiR gUt

ok lets just end the subject on this. Brazillian girls are friggin hot as hell..

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Okay.

SiR gUt

England and America are closest allies, but if we fought, obviously America would kick their ass. As for Nuclear bomb, hopefully no-body uses them, or were all going down.

BlitzJoker

Quote from: anima on September 19, 2005, 02:12:17 PM
Terrible misquotation. The character AVI was saying that about LONDON not ENGLAND dipshit. :D

The rest of England is just as shitty........I mean comeon the island is as big as like Aruba. Am I going to hear that Jamaica can take over America next?

We're lovers, not fighters!

Exactly why you would lose a war. I'll even put a quote to seem cute like you "Only the strong survive."

America starts wars with innocent countries so they can steal oil.

Next time read what I stated the situation was, no other contries existed. This is completely irrelevant to the situation anyway. Seems you Brits can't keep your mind on one topic?
And ffs, stop polluting my f*cking ozone man. Im gunna open a can of whoopass!

Make sure you bring some tea with that whoopass, and set aside a tea time for you and your "loving" army.

Army! Lmao are you aware of what age we're in? Do you really think an army will be used in this kinda war. We both have nuclear weapons baby! If we go down, you're coming down with us.

I know, I am just crazy!!! I mean we didn't send any troops to Iraq. Hell that is barbaric!! There was no ground warefare at all, ever. Thank god you, a certified military advisor, were able to correct me on that.

Like I said, it's simple, America is superior to England, so stop being such a bitch towards us.

<edit>updated a few things.

SiR gUt

Even though I am partially british, Blitz is right America is superior to England, England even knows that. Also America is the most dominant country there is.