• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New addition to crew

Started by SiR gUt, September 15, 2005, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think Dodger should be added to board members?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Dodger

OMG we never hid underground.

The_Gu3st

FREAKEN DROP IT ALREADY!!! Im not posting anymore on this, I'll be in-game if anyone wants to play.

Dodger

There is no real way of knowing what would have happened if the americans hadn't stepped in. I am not saying we didn't need the help, but a lot of what you are saying, I know to be false.

anima

Bull shit. You obviously know nothing. I dont wanna argue but germans invented blitzkrieg!!!

Blitzkrieg=german for lightning. Lighting warfare.

Americans truly know nothing and over estimate themselves. Remeber 9/11? Well that was sick but it was a reaction to americas idiotic actions.

A land obsessed with money, which was built on the backs of slaves.

Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?

SiR gUt

YES YOU DID!!!!! I forgot the word for it, But england never stood a chance to fight on land, germany was just to big and powerful. England had to use sneak tactics to hold them off, while waiting for america to come. So england hid under ground silently, still attacking, while aswell still fighting above ground.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

gUt, you are thinking of a different war. Not WWII

SiR gUt

i maybe wrong but i am pretty sure some if it is not..

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

hmmm....... wait...... shit, damnit, nah im prety sure im talking about WWII

SiR gUt

pretty sure WWII, the one where germany sunk the lucitania. When we sent supplies to england, becuase they begged us to give them stuff, because they had no money left. They promised to pay us back which they never did.

Dodger

No offence but some of this is likely to be just an american interpretation of what happened. Not fact.

SiR gUt

it is fact becuase thats what happend !! DODGER get on duelboard 6 ppl on

Dodger

Sorry I have work to do  :(....Maybe one game  :P

anima

Lol ok, ok. America pwn at many things, but we own at what counts ;)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1622297,00.html

america  >:( - britain  ;D

Dodger

SiR gUt

IM BRITISH!!! NO WONDER WHY IM SO GOOD :D