• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Thought of Something new

Started by SiR gUt, September 04, 2005, 01:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

I thought of something new that we could play in cyber battles other than the tournaments. We will still have tournys just going to make a new type of contest/game type thing. I think it will be very fun and I will post with the details later on tonight. I have a very good idea of it now but I wanna get it settled in first.

- gUt
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Is it something to do with clans?

The_Gu3st

yeah, 20$ says it has to do with clan fights.

Dodger

;D definatly, he was just talking about clans in another thread just b4 this one appeared  :P
hey check out the /quit animation guest

Dodger

I think it is a proper good idea (if we are right). I think that anyone should be able to create a clan, as long as it has more than three people in it. And these clans could battle between each other, like tournaments.
Might create a bit too much rivalry outside the clan battles though...I'm talking about 2 on 1 teaming...

unknown

Dodger

Ah well, vital part of growing up.

unknown

ahem u know what i mean dodger tell guest by the way

Dodger

The_Gu3st

yeah seriously... wtf r u talking about?

unknown

well i didnt notice but me dodger redmonkey and som1 dodger was trying to get to join the anti sabres all got into a game with me dodger yelled attack i took out red then got pwned by dodger and the guy he was trying to recruit

The_Gu3st

wow, amazing.  ::)

BTW... lieing on your signature isnt exactly the best thing to do.

SiR gUt

well I was thinking clan fights at first but it wont work, only 2 clans need more then 2.... but its along the line of something similair to tournys but not. Im still working on the details so I will deffinitly post it tomorrow sometime.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Okay, cant wait  ;)
Oh and you owe Guest 10$

The_Gu3st