• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyHazy

Ultswordsman, didn't you ask to be on the Perfect Assasins? after I owned sabreking05 after just coming back from 3 years of retirment? And after only having played like 7 games, in three years, yet i owned your leader 2-0?
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

Bakster

Quote from: ultswordsman on September 10, 2005, 04:09:06 PM
umm lets see dodger red guest all of them i can take hazy is never on from what i can tell and i challenged u a few days ago and u ran so bring it 1 v 1 goku
You can "take" anyone if you are lucky.

Reg50

Yea bakster I think you are right... You can take anyone if you get lucky enough.  And also I think clans a just symbolizing what kind of person or player you are because not everyone in a clan has the same strategies.  For instance I am in the anti sabre clan and I dont have near the same strategy as dodger may have.  Or in baksters case ..luck lol ;D

CrazyHazy

Check out this sig! I think all the perfect assasins should have something like this, except with their name on the side.
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

Dodger

Lets hear a W00T W00T! Guess who just over took sabre_king05 on the leader board!?!

CrazyHazy

R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

YaYap

Quote from: Dodger on September 11, 2005, 03:48:02 AM
Lets hear a W00T W00T! Guess who just over took sabre_king05 on the leader board!?!

Only took you 100+ more games than King.

Dodger

Yeh, but I don't just play n00bs like king  :)
And I went down to like 50 when I first came back.

ultswordsman

yea i know how u feel man and good job when i first game back i went to like 40 shot my way to 150 then i went down to 110 i just cant keep a score
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

sabre_king05

yeah ok only beat n00bs the insults arent funny anymore

Dodger

Lol, I'm only joking dude  ;) I know you kick ass really! Don't feel too bad, I'm just better  :P

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

lol dodger dont get to cocky any1 can kill any1 it just matters on your hand and  on alignment
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut