• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

I know he;s 5'6" cuz he told me.

Ultra, wtf are you talking about? We know of no other secrets, and i already let his height secret out now, so it's over.

And anima, its only 9 pm here. Isnt it like 2 am there?

dragon75

well, it's out there. the silent assasins is in open war against the sabres. this is the beginning of the clanwars. :)
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

unknown

dodger just so u know i felt bad so i dropped it

The_Gu3st

wow this thread got 7 pages long in like 4 days.

So did "story time" in like a day when the flame thing started.

And no one can even compete with luggage's gfx thread.

Dodger

Quote from: anima on September 05, 2005, 03:35:21 AM
BTW, could someone please tell me why i cant put a pic on my profile! Its only small and its gif file, so whats up?! I have to resort to ol freddie mercury here!

It doesn't let me put a pic on either...I don't get it....

Noooo now everyone know's my dark secret....That I am 5'6  ;)

The_Gu3st

LMAO! Dodger is 5'6"!! HAHAH. lol jk, i alreadi knew that  :P

Dodger

Will someone tell me what has happened to the sabres? Why don't they have a thread anymore? Or do they just not want to broadcast their members?

unknown

no something happened to our thread its missing ??? ???

Final Sabre

Anima asked me to remove the topic so he could start an official Sabre topic with their members and ranks, and such.  Since the topic had become very spammy (wait, just like every other topic on these forums), I deleted it.
1st Generation Sabre

unknown

ok i see it wouldve been bery nice to warn us first though

Dodger

The_Gu3st

I'm officially resigning from the Perfect Assasins.

Dodger

Yeh, we are probably gonna leave clans until there is a proper community of players, these two clans are only creating more unfairness and a bad atmosphere.