• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anima

Ooo yeah more where that came from!

Dodger

Hey Anima...That battle against me...
The way I remember it was a very different story...

anima

lmao nice fake. One small detail. The second commander died. So why is the third commander (the girl) still alive. If i died the girl would be dying. Note that im third on the list. Why else would i be saying: " say cheese", "i get to kill" and "screenie"

I shouldnt have said really cos you gunna change it. So everyone look out for the edit on dodger post or will he make a new one :D

Remember kids dont fake pics ;)

sabre_king05

The_Gu3st

Dodger

Lol Anima saw through my cunning plan  :P

Dodger

Dodger

Hey have the Sabre's disbanded?? Where did they're thread go?

Dodger

Dodger

Making who guess? I don't know what your talking about.... :-\

The_Gu3st

Dodger, I don't understand why it is such a big deal for everyone to know that your only short. 5' 6" isnt really THAT short anyways.

unknown

lol anima thats not it guest let something slip so now hes trying to cover it

dragon75

Quote from: Goku on September 04, 2005, 01:01:58 PM
I think Sabre's must fall!  They suck.  They are cocky, and most of all they must be taught manners!  If I remember Sabre's ain't crap when they dont team.  *with the exception of Ice

Me and Dodger declare open war on all Sabre's!!!!  There is no running away SabeKing05!  You opened your very doom posting your flames on our members!  Now, I declare your score will look like CoKe CaN's.   

Top 3 players list:   ;D

1. CoKe CaN
2. Dragon75
3. SongFlower 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------->

356. SabreKing05
10024. battlemech60

I want to say piss on the Sabre's

thank you goku i am flattered. :) i never thought i would be considered that good.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me