• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyHazy

Explain how "it would be different" if it was a challenge.

Are you saying if it was a challenge you would have won indefinitely given the same hand and same percentages of what you beamed down? Yet somehow, even though things would have gone the exact same, I would have miraculously lost?

This confirms it- You truly are an idiot.
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

sabre_king05

lol ur funny for a guy with a walking stick please play me again if the doctor from ur nursing home allows u to play ;D ;D

ultswordsman

king sorry man but if u think ur so great im joining the assasins so if i can join let me in assasins
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

sabre_king05

go ahead lol its only a game mate np

goodnight anyway beddy poos

CrazyHazy

What kind of sick joke is that?

Are you saying older people are physically challenged and all of them use walking sticks and live in nursing homes?

Are you also implying that older people cannot have a sense of humor and cannot make jokes?

You really should work on your own jokes first, I don't think anybody nor myself found that to be funny to any extent.
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

sabre_king05

must be a younger person joke u wouldn't understand someone of ur programming and I.T. doesn't believe in fun too busy NARKING at people

sabre_king05

CrazyHazy

R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

YaYap

Quote from: Goku on September 09, 2005, 12:50:05 PM
Well, YipYap.  That reason is simple and it must be shared or the ANTI Sabre clan would not be so big so fast.

I suggest you stick your mindless rants in your own thread for sabres, if you haven't noticed this is for anti sabres.  Maybe you want to join yipyap?

Lastly, I think it makes us sound incredibly tough over the interent.  When you go back to your crappy thread for sabres you should be scared.  In fact you should start your butt kissing thread to ask us for our mercy now.

I think the Sabre name should be changed to noobie..

for instance Sabreking05 should be n00bieking05..  Just switch out sabre for n00bie.   ;D

LoL n00bie!!! How old are you, 12?

I'm not ranting, I'm asking a question. You on the other half, post garbage that litters this forum.

My names YaYap...

And Sabre was the first clan on Cyber Wars, therefor your 'Anti-Sabre' clan was inspired by Sabre. Think about it, they were the pioneers of Cyber War clans.

What do you have against Sabre? POST REASONS, NOT TRASH.

Dodger

Whoa, I'm on the board and just realised, I've practically played as many games as some people in the top 10!  :D
What an abysmal record!

ultswordsman

Goku

Quote from: sabre_king05 on September 10, 2005, 02:28:19 AM
aws2 i really respect ur comment i would love u as a sabre.
as for goku what is ur name i want to face u now

Well, the anti sabres would be lucky to have aws2 for a member as well.  As for your question I made Goku7 to join anti sabres.  The name Goku was already taken and please dont confuse this with Goku77 from CW.

As for facing me, sure.. Maybe my teammate crazyhazy would be my teammate and we can school you n00biesabres some more for the tournament.    ;D  Good luck to all my teammates and thanks to Dodger.
Sabre's are for killing.  Sometimes it gets boring because it make the game to easy thats y we give them teaming odds.

***CYBER BATTLES TOURNAMENTS***
www.cyberbattlestournament.com

ultswordsman

umm lets see dodger red guest all of them i can take hazy is never on from what i can tell and i challenged u a few days ago and u ran so bring it 1 v 1 goku

CrazyHazy

Speak english, even the_guest thinks your a complete idiot.

goku, I would love to be your partner, with my 10-3 record and your amazing skill we can beat any of the sabres.
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

ultswordsman

hmmmmm well king isnt that great and anima aint on but i want anima as my partner he rules