• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg50

Hey goku Im not on the sabres buddy.... AND If i was going to team why would if be with smallguy all the time?? Support your opinion more

Dodger

smallguy4422

Hey dodger i will join, i dont like the sabres anyway and Goku i dont like u saying i team with them, that is an insult.  :)

Dodger

No way! Because your ahead of me on the leader board and i always beat you! It's annoying!

I'm joking, your in if you want.

CrazyHazy

WOW! It is so great to be back home. I love whoever made this site <3.

Dodger, I don't remember many people from the castle but I do remember how much i hate sabres.

I'd love to join. Do I need to pass a test?

On another note, hiya guest, I remember you, and Sir gut, and blitzjoker, and zz, and aws2. I'm sure more names will click with me but be patient.
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

The_Gu3st

hey Crazy, i kinda remember you.

Anyways, Im taking a well deserved break. I've played too many games, I'll come and visit sunday or saturday for the tournament. Btw to sign up go to

www.cyberbattlestournament.com/Tourny

Good luck and happy sabre hunting-
One and Only- Guest

<edit> sorry for wrong link, thanks dodger.

SiR gUt

was good crazyhazy long time no see. Glad to see you decided to come join the fun :) good luck.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

YaYap

Why are you anti-sabre?
Sabre was the first clan (correct me if I'm wrong), created for fun and alliance, and overall a great clan. I just don't see a reason why people need to make anti-sabre clans.
Do you think it will attract more people? Make you sound tough over the internet?

Goku

Well, YipYap.  That reason is simple and it must be shared or the ANTI Sabre clan would not be so big so fast.

I suggest you stick your mindless rants in your own thread for sabres, if you haven't noticed this is for anti sabres.  Maybe you want to join yipyap?

Lastly, I think it makes us sound incredibly tough over the interent.  When you go back to your crappy thread for sabres you should be scared.  In fact you should start your butt kissing thread to ask us for our mercy now.

I think the Sabre name should be changed to noobie..

for instance Sabreking05 should be n00bieking05..  Just switch out sabre for n00bie.   ;D
Sabre's are for killing.  Sometimes it gets boring because it make the game to easy thats y we give them teaming odds.

***CYBER BATTLES TOURNAMENTS***
www.cyberbattlestournament.com

AWS2

Goku, you picked the wrong sabre to mess with...sabre_king is not going to be pleased, and if you haven't figured this out, he is a talented player. 

CrazyHazy, im sorry, but I don't remember you...but that is ok, I really only played with Koalaboy and whoever he felt like beating, so maybe I did not play with you much...O well, its always good to have a castle member back and I agree, this is home...welcome to the PA

<edit> Sorry Hazy, I wasn't meaning to sound like a dick on that other topic, I was just wondering.  I need to learn how to type in tone better...lol.  Is the tourny supposed to be this weekend, if so that kinda sucks, because I don't want to be on the list and then not show up, if it is, I will do my best to be there.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

ultswordsman

aw i belive goku is the biggest noob in the univese literally i mean me and king challenged him to a showdown and he ran away NOOOOOOOOOB
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

CrazyHazy

Hmm lets see, "me and king challenged him to a showdown"... Sounds incredibly fair.
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

sabre_king05

aws2 i really respect ur comment i would love u as a sabre.
as for goku what is ur name i want to face u now

CrazyHazy

Good news, I beat SabreKing 2-0 in the game. Making my record a whooping 8-3.
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

sabre_king05

shame i wasnt aware it was a challenge or else it would be diff but hey i cant be them all