• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Me as a player

Started by Reg50, September 01, 2005, 04:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

i think he just loves to flame sabres so flame him bak
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

anima

Quote from: ultswordsman on September 08, 2005, 02:59:38 AM
i think he just loves to flame sabres so flame him bak

No! We must rise above his (and others) immaturity.

ultswordsman

very true but some times we just cant handle our anger

SiR gUt

alright here ill make words more cleaer. I never invented anything ok I was one of the original people to start using the technique. Sound better?

but of course I and a lot of others know I was the first  :P ;D 8)

OK NOW NO MORE ABOUT THIS!!!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

nope anima, you're one of the few with good english. On the other hand Sabre_king and ultraswordsman/bmech60/ultra_sabre/killa_sabre/battlemech60/unknown (<--- wow, shitload of IDs) need a crash course in English 101.

TheMcCool

Ultswordsman, I was the first to invent all those things you said you invented. I used them many years ago in gamesdomain. Then some people saw me doing it and copied me. You probably got it from one of them. This was even before the Sabres got popular... they were nobodies. In fact I invented the universe and the internet. You can't prove I didn't!

Edit: Although this is a humorous post, I actually do remember doing all those things you claim to have invented, many years ago. And I never copied anyone... It's just called taking full advantage of your arsenal, and reading your opponent(s).
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

CrazyHazy

McCool, mostly everyone in this game copies me. I Invented winning. Btw, I remember you from Castle.
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

Bakster

What is 3way teleport?

And I believe ultra_sabre has a name "hovertank112" (I can't remember the number sequence) ;D

sabre_king05

well for one thing guest I'm more english then you can ever be so, that covers all you can try to say. Just because your hard of reading doesn't make anything difference to the quality of my vocabulary.

AWS2

CrazyHazy? who are you...and why do u think everyone copies you?  Just wondering. 

Mummer, you got it right...its all about reading your opponent.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

ultswordsman

ok mc well maybe u didin gcd but i know i was first to do it here i was using it b4 u even made ur name here so u did in castle and i did here fair enough ok

CrazyHazy

Aws, the copying me thing was a joke.

And i remember you from Castle, if you don't remember me then i dunno what to tell you.
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~

Paolo_G

Well, i have drawn the ultimate conclusion.

top 20 list (3/20)

1. SiR_gUt
2. Reg50     
3. cDigital   

As you can see, Reg50 is ranked 2nd (above cDigital!), therefore the top 20 list is generally pointless. The only thing it indicates is,  these people just have plenty of time on their hands.

That's not to say that some of these players aren't good. Some of them are deservedly on the top 20 list, most notably waylan, gut and cdigital.

Note : Look at peoples played/won ratio. That is usually a good indication of how good a player is.

Tournaments are the ultimate truth here. It is there where the players demonstrate their prowess and dominance.

anima trivia: my greatest game was a 1 v 1 with cDigital under the name of 'gray_fox'.

The_Gu3st

Winning % (Rounded)

Gut- 56
Waylan- 53
cDigital- 59

and then the guy you didnt mention as the most "notable":
Reg50- 63%

Why is reg not one of the most "notable" and why is it such a surprise he is "above Cdigital"?

Paolo_G

Ergghh? meh?

I said usually. I have played all those players and Reg50 didnt impress me. Im not flaming, he's ok, im just saying that cDigital and gUt are brilliant. In my opinion, Reg50 is higher than cDigital and waylan because he plays more, not because he is better.

BTW, reg50, at one point was ranked below me, yet he had played more games
So, don't count on that 63% crap. :D

anima trivia : i was deleted for cheating before i made the 'anima' account, under the name of 'il_drago'.