• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Me as a player

Started by Reg50, September 01, 2005, 04:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Lmao... no, nothings missing.

"How can you put The_Guest above sir_gut, cdigi, and sabre king??"- Anima

Cause i paid him to say that.  ;D

waylan

sir gut: "i invented the teleport and kill move"

how can you invent an obvious tactical move available to all players?

in that case i invented the "using of a hologram with which to kill the commander"

i also invented beaming down a fortress and getting inside it to protect my commander.

can anyone see where im going with this?

The_Gu3st

NO, I can't.

He invented it as in he was the first person to regualrly do this type of move, you wern't.

BlitzJoker

The_Gu3st

actually, yes I can.

assuming of course that nobody else had already done it-I had never seen it done atleast until he did.

Then on this game, andre took the teleport move to a whole new level.

BlitzJoker

Ok here are pictures, I found in my archive to prove waylan. I want the same proof for Gut.......(They are in order as the game went).
Im blue, he is black....I have the queen and bmech too.

Reg50

Lol anima I put The_Guest above those people because In my mind The_Guest is a tougher opponent than Cdigi And Sir_Gut because I have played both and beat both more than  I have The_Guest so therefore The_Guest in my mind is A better opponent lol...Help ya out a bit?? :)

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 05, 2005, 05:18:45 PM
Then on this game, andre took the teleport move to a whole new level.

Huh? How did he?

The_Gu3st

long story dodger, ask him sometime.

And blitz, i dont understand your screenies, did he teleport into the fort or something? how does that prove anything

And i dont have screenies of gut doing that to me or anyone else... I didnt ever think in 5 years i would have to prove it to someone.

SiR gUt

Well for one a lot of my loses came from hmm how can i put this when i was un sober and a lil on the high side.... so i have a lot more loses then i expected to have. I usually tell people i am before i play them.

second blitz I didnt invent it, I choose the wrong words for the interview. But I was the first person to actually think of using light sabre and then teleport to kill my foe. I never saw anyone use it or mention it until after I started beating people down with the technique.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

BlitzJoker

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 05, 2005, 08:10:28 PM
And blitz, i dont understand your screenies, did he teleport into the fort or something? how does that prove anything

Quote from: waylan on September 05, 2005, 05:11:34 PM
i also invented beaming down a fortress and getting inside it to protect my commander.

;) Proof waylan invented that move, would like the same proof from you.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 05, 2005, 08:10:28 PM
And i dont have screenies of gut doing that to me or anyone else... I didnt ever think in 5 years i would have to prove it to someone.

Well you thought wrong!

.....and it was all just a joke  ;) (shh the screens arent real!)

SiR gUt

but the fortress is common sense. you use it when your in danger. People just thought of running away from the enemny with the teleport when your in trouble. i thought of using it to kill my enemy
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

AWS2

SiR_gUt i think that is your move...you are the first person i saw do it, and i have been playing forever...thats just me.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

ultswordsman

yea and dang i thought id get my old account bak if i entered the same info bak i had 200 posts to.....
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut