• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyber Battle Screenshots

Started by Bakster, August 09, 2005, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Here's an old picture...Maybe song can fill in the details because I can't actually remember the battle  ;D I just thought I would post....
The goo on the right is mine, I can't remember if the fire is mine or not....I'm pretty sure I ended up winning.... :D

SiR gUt

By the way I have many screen shots of cyber wras battles from back in the day on my old computer in storage
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Just some late night fun... no need for an explanation. Songs were Gut ZZ and Me. And the real song of course.

SiR gUt

yo im the real song, so get over it

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Omg! Dodger is t3h r34l h4xz0r!! He has the 1337 skillz0rs 0n h1s s1d3!

The_Gu3st

Duelboard is getting popular lately, today saw a record 60 players!

Dodger

Bakster

Dodger

Grrr, using a spider I beat my way through acres of goo, for it to be disintergrated on turn 35, so I didn't win  :-\

SiR gUt

was there really 60 players??? Coulc that be the reason why the server has been messing up lately?

Dodger

Bakster

It was Me Vs Father_Ted Vs Poison_Ivy

My luck didn't seem to be good...on my first turn, a jeep failed. They both went to the corner, so I decided to camp as well at the top. Soon the Life Alignment built up. I got a few monsters, then failed a 90% flying slime.
Well....after a few more turns, I soon dominated with my Life army:

All the monsters are mine, with the exception of the mutant mount, which contains Father_ted. Note the dead alien queen on the left :P I am in the Fire Fox.

Then Ivy holoed a Spider....and killed my Fire Fox... ???

Just to confirm my guaranteed victory!

father_ted

i went on to win the next 2 games with bakster and Cdigital who might i add is THIRD in the top 20. i have a screenshot but can someone tell me how to submit it.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter