• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyber Battle Screenshots

Started by Bakster, August 09, 2005, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilbur

lol ooops... i didnt think it worked, but i guess it did... lol i'm a dumbass

Bakster

I managed to get another set of beacons and a second forcefield from my original beacons. Mike has also just summoned his beacons. And my fire is dancing around to the left doing nothing :'(

After putting up with his slime and robot for a few beacons, I finally managed to summon a tank to own everything. Our commanders met (I had 6 str and 7 def whilst he had 5 str and 7 def). I holoed a pred (only monster left) and PWNT him.

;D

Very good game.

Bakster

Our team game. All the stuff is ours, all of it is real. I beamed a 20% spider (just messing about because we inevitably won).

In the previous game, they had 2 mechs and 2 spiders, all real.

The score is 1-1, looks like a big tech war in the decider.

More to come!

Bakster

Tech chaos.

We each have a spider, and we own jeep/hovership/hovertank. They got the rest.

They have all the stuff now. Both Spiders died.

Afterwards, they resurrected a spider, charges at us. I was about to beam a 90% mech when I accidentally hit the backspace button. Dodger failed his 90% mech (bullshit) and they won.

Fleur De Chanson

ok i hate when ppl hide in goo.. usually my stuff gets covered just as i get to them...actually he used hypno and it surprisingly failed :P figured ya that'd be just my luck actually get my mech all the way there and he takes it and then i die to goo. he had hover craft too so i was going up the left side then he flew over to right so i had to go all the way over there. but i made it and he died  ;D

Dodger

lol. That's a lot of goo.

Nice mouse pointer too  :)

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

You can change the pointer to whatever you want.

(I feel another one of Dodger tutorials coming up  :))

Bakster

SiR gUt

just because I dont want you to do your turorial, I think I will figure it out myself
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Coke_Can

what a ugly pointer... mine would be in a shape of a coke can.

Fleur De Chanson

www.wincustomize.com that mite be it... then go to cursor xp and dl that... then u can look thru all the ones other ppl made and dl them :P
i also have icon packager but its 30 day trial so u gotta keep reinstalling it which is a pain in the ass so i try use the same one for a real long time...sumhow last time tho when i uninstalled it, it went back to the previous ones and thats the one i wanted anyways  :o so i didnt need to reinstall heh

and i have windowblinds which is a skin for the windows and start menu and stuff... so i can have everything match! theres wallpapers on that site too.. and alot of stuff that i dunno what it does :P i know i'll take a pic and show u my lovely matching desktop!

first pic is what i have now, 2nd pic is what i just had.. it was a little too dark tho.

The_Gu3st

o.0

Cool...

too much work for me to download though.

Dodger

I have an Apple theme. So my computer looks exactly like an Apple Mac  :).

Obviously I can't post screen shots because my computer is screwed.

Jacob50

worst hand ever  ;D
and i drew with it too
first turn goo, second beacons and i hid and hid and hid (3 player game)
also i got another lifeforce 2 and another forceshield from my first two beacons