• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

"anima" is italian for "soul"

Started by anima, July 26, 2005, 12:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crusade

No, that question was horribly rude an insulting, and since you didn't end it in a question mark, you are an idiot.

Therefore my question owns yours.

flamingdragon

Find me somewhere where it says u need to end a question with a question mark for it to be a question.
You can say a statement in a questioning voice and expect an answer

And your much ruder than I am. And somehow I don't think karm is insulted as I said no offence.

And your question is to plain to own even itself.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

If you say something in a questioning voice then it has a question mark...

flamingdragon

I meant u could say a statement without a questioning voice that you obviously don't know the answer to and get an answer.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

You could get an answer, but it is more than likely you will not.

flamingdragon

Not if u are the commander of an army, and u say what u think the enemy did, and a soilder would say yes.

PWNTOWNTED
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

yeah, you guys bicker too much.

The fires of the abysmal damnation now have a place all set up for you, dragon boy, because of the statement which you have said about my name.

In other words I have no power over any of that, don't care why or how you two figured my name was ever Mrak (for that is a horrible name for anyone to have) and also do not have a name like that, for one, you spelt it wrong. :)

This is not the smilely topic guys. There was a topic already started for that too.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Crusade

Quote from: Karm500In other words I have no power over any of that, don't care why or how you two figured my name was ever Mrak (for that is a horrible name for anyone to have) and also do not have a name like that, for one, you spelt it wrong.

Quote from: Karm5000 on November 01, 2006, 05:27:10 PM
Karm is my name spelt backwards. I Thought Id be traditionally creative with it and the 5000 is just a number I picked. Also I was wearing a name tag(fun stuff...um no)and looked in the mirror, saw my name inverted and thought, that would be a great warlord name. So yeah that's about it.

Do the math.