• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Deep-fried Yak Spleens *or* I Do Not Cheat

Started by poison_ivy, January 24, 2006, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

I'm done arguing. This is pointless. I just don't like to see dickheads that are constantly making negative comments, its just really annoying and I'm sure you know that Silencer. But you keep insisting that "you must speak your mind" so that "you dont act like someone you aren't."

I'm sure as hell that you understand it isnt appreciated and it really isnt needed whether or not you feel you should do it.

[/Done arguing on the internet about useless things for a long time]

Silencer

oh if i knew it wasn't annoying or pissing people off i would have stopped doing it a long time back, i wont deny that..lol. Just end it and lock the thread or something, i dont care.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Silencer on January 25, 2006, 04:13:54 AM
I seriously don't think people grasp the concept I'm trying to get across. Spending your life on the internet and playing games is not productive. what do you have to show for it WOW I GOT A SCORE ON THE LEADERS BOARD, WHOOP-D-WHOOP. I know I'm in the top 10, but i also got like 400 less games played than those around me and this is over an 8-month span. Any time i have signed on as of late ivy has been on the game playing, addictive or not (ill admit it has its addictive qualities) this is very very pitiful. Thats why i pitty everyone who pays to play games like runescape or world of warcraft. Id rather put my money towards something productive that is going to end up benefiting me. Getting a character to level 90 or whatever on a video game isn't going to allow you to better yourself. I know this game doesn't cost and that doesn't apply, but I've heard of multiple people on here who talk about these games.

Another thing, what is on line friends going to do for you? make your virtual reality life that much more withstandable. I seriously recall a kid from my highschool posting in the paper he couldn't wait for summer so he could play games all summer with his buddies on line. This kid was 400 pounds and a recluse from society, the posterchild for what I'm trying to say.

just for the record, I'm not arguing with this statement but you also have to understand that other people have different viewpoints than yourself.

I agree that there are fanatics out there who do play games, non-freaking-stop. I agree that there are people who pay to play games, but thats their money and their wish.

I play computer games for some entertainment, its not like you can't say it isnt fun. Thats the same reason people watch TV or go to the movies or theatrical plays: for entertainment. They arent expecting a benefit from it, they just wanna have some fun. Thats the same reason you play too.

Just chill out and have some fun so  conversations like this wouldnt have to even happen.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Silencer on January 25, 2006, 04:17:33 AM
oh if i knew it wasn't annoying or pissing people off i would have stopped doing it a long time back, i wont deny that..lol.

Whats the point in that? it isnt benefitting anyone, not even yourself.

TheMcCool

Quote from: Silencer on January 25, 2006, 04:13:54 AM
I seriously don't think people grasp the concept I'm trying to get across. Spending your life on the internet and playing games is not productive. what do you have to show for it WOW I GOT A SCORE ON THE LEADERS BOARD, WHOOP-D-WHOOP.

lol, If that was in any way directed at me, I wasn't bragging. Poison_Ivy just asked who I was on gamesdomain. And I racked up most of those points back in high school while goofing off in computer lab classes. 3000something points over the course of 3 years... That's similar to your 800 points in 8 months. And considering there were always tons of people to play back then at any time of day, most of my points were from 5/6 player games=less games per month than you. OMFG TAKE THAT! I WIN THE INTERNET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I'm not even going to bother getting on the internet again, I've won forever. Goodbye all!
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Silencer

nah i wasnt referrin to you, i didnt even noticed you posted until just now..lol.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Dragon_Sabre

I still don't see whats wrong with spending time on the internet or having friends on the internet.  I could can't stand society,  all there values on what is "the best" is wrong.  The people that are popular and rich seem to the the unhappiest.  I wouldn't trade my life for ANY famous actor.  Alchole and drugs are bad tho gut..  stop it  :P   I have to get some sleep,  I'll post more when I get the time.

SiR gUt

haha just having fun, i don't abuse them :) and it's not like I'm an alcoholic ;) if i admit it than put me in rehab  ::) :P

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: SiR gUt on January 26, 2006, 09:14:19 AM
haha just having fun, i don't abuse them :) and it's not like I'm an alcoholic ;) if i admit it than put me in rehab ::) :P
lol that reminds me of sumthin funny my friend said...i think it was sumthing like "the first sign of being an alcoholic is admitting it" and i said "no no thats the first step to quitting being an alchoholic"

TheMcCool

I have friends on the internet... I don't consider them real friends though, just anonymous people to bitch at, make fun of, play online games with, etc. Though I do think a few of them would actually try to help me out if I ever asked, I don't think I would though. :P

And yeah I am playing WoW, but I only started a couple months ago and only play it for fun, pvp, etc.

I despise people who play just to level-up and make "accomplishments," whether the game is free or not. If the game stops being fun I'll cancel my account.

The_Gu3st