• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Deep-fried Yak Spleens *or* I Do Not Cheat

Started by poison_ivy, January 24, 2006, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitz

MVP zzboots fanclub

TheMcCool

A Little About Me

I M A Small 5ft 51/2in White boy WHO IS VERY CONCEIDED N Is in a GanG. I LivE iN a white neighborhood WHO DuN CARE 4 NEBODY BUT HIMSELF! wit all these pus*ys who shud learn sumting frum me I HATE FUC*ING PUNKS I KIK THEIR A$$ES IF UR A PUNK DONT TALK 2 ME

Favorite Things

hmm i luv fuc*ing wit girls heads its a lot to laugh at i liek to b a pretty white boy who all the girls thing is cute im the type of guy who cud get ne girl he pleases but i wud def lose the girl within a month sum reason i cant hold onto them

Hobbies and Interests

haha im a preppy guy and im a jocky i play everysport and im very athletic and im built well and i am an excellent fighter so no1 fuc* wit me

Favorite Quote

And your point is
you do know you dont have to like me
Calm Down Killa

That is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. Damn lol.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

hahahahahah honestly i think my pro is really funny. BY THE WAY I DID WRITE IT 4 YEARS AGO. i remember why it says updated IN 2004, it because i added that baby picture. the typing is from 4-5 years ago when i first had msn. I updated the picture in 2004 thats why it says updated. Its a profile and if you wanna go ahead believe i was being serious be my guest. The people who i talk too know what ever is in there is a bunch of bs. SORRY SILENCER
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

poison_ivy

Quote from: TheMcCool on January 24, 2006, 11:47:52 PM
lol wut

Oh my god guess what? I remember Poison_Ivy from gamesdomain. I don't believe you cheat either. SuP? *winks sexfully*

Whoops I forgot... No girls on teh internets!!!111

Hey to you, too!  And how YOU doin' *wink*

What was your nick on gamesdomain?

Silencer

Dude i had my picture as an icon for a long ass time and now its a picture of my car. Feel free to find me on myspace the account is jtrain3450...theres like 12 pics there and none of em "hide my face."

I went to Longview College for one year and played with a travel squad and my sophomore year of college ive played for johnson county community college. Incase you hadn't noticed im yet to make a tournament and when i signed up it wasn't basketball season, yet it was football season which i havent played since highschool.

I have made fun of 2 people for there looks and automatically i make fun of everyone. Usually the ones I slam are the ones that think they are attractive but its plainly obvious they look like the butt end of a cruel joke.

This is cute, offend one of you and automatically ive offended all of you. Oh yah, gut you admitted to me you did that 2 years ago yet you keep switching your story around...keep on livin the gangster life you e-thug you...

Hmm I posted, so lets see what 5 different people decide to respond.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

of i have like 1 thing to say.............. STFU ALL OF YOU (except silencer and gut)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

Quote from: The_Gu3st on January 24, 2006, 11:31:14 PM
You make fun of people for their looks. I bet you don't look any better.

Quote from: Silencer on January 25, 2006, 02:24:14 AM
I have made fun of 2 people for there looks and automatically i make fun of everyone.

Lets not put words in my mouth, I said people, not everyone.

Quote from: Silencer on January 24, 2006, 09:12:13 AMI however am 19 and in 4 years I'll already be well underway to having my goals achieved, really puts things into perspective doesnt it?

Quote from: Silencer on January 25, 2006, 02:24:14 AM
my sophomore year of college ive played for johnson county community college.

Well, damn. Good thing you know where your life is headed from Johnson County Community College. Lucky for you that you got that scholarship for playing basketball (Im surprised your team wasnt ranked with you playing), God forbid you'd have to pay like what, $100?

Quote from: Silencer on January 24, 2006, 09:12:13 AM
You know it's damn near a cold hard fact every chic who puts themselves out on the internet is either very cracked out looking  or 300+ pounds

:D You know what, you're 100% right with this statement. Oh yeah, almost forgot to post this link:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member42321.htm

Wonder how long it'll be before you modify/remove that website.

Good luck finding one of those cracked out 300+ pound girls. Hard to find one of those in that realm called "real life", isn't it?

And I'm still curious to know why you keep defending yourself if "you don't care what people on the internet think of you"

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on January 25, 2006, 03:07:57 AM
http://www.plentyoffish.com/member42321.htm

Wonder how long it'll be before you modify/remove that website.

Good luck finding one of those cracked out 300+ pound girls. Hard to find one of those in that realm called "real life", isn't it?

No guest you got it all wrong. It's okay for silencer to do it cuz he is a hypocrite.  ::)

You are the ejock with no life. You suck guest.  >:(

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Quote from: zzboots on January 25, 2006, 03:16:32 AM
You are the ejock with no life. You suck guest.  >:(

Stop getting mad because I have more e-girlfriends than you. I already gave you advice on hooking up with those "cracked out looking whores". Just try out www.plentyoffish.com.

Silencer

hey im glad you did your homework. I've prolly been on that site for 2 years if not longer, and if youd look the last time i signed on there was like 4 months ago. Funny thing is, how did you know about that site?

Dude its obvious you know ABSOLOUTLY nothing about college sports. JCCC isn't division one and being ranked is hard to achieve in juuco basketball considering there are more colleges in a d-2 division than a d-1. But you might have heard of the team ive been playing my summerball with and who im set to transfer to next season. Creighton University in Omaha Nebraska, its about 3 hours from KC. You can choose to not believe that, just look at creightons depth chart when september rolls around.

Incase you hadn't looked at the myspace, the one i had given off im spoken for and not online looking for a date. Ask ults, he was curious and i showed em a picture of who i was dating and UH OH im in the pic too...weird huh?

I dont know if you were trying to say i pay to play basketball or trying to say community colleges dont cost anything. Do your homework son, because a book alone costs 100 bucks if not more. As a matter of fact, you must really be oblivious because this semester alone for 14 credit hours I would have had to pay out 2,200$ for classes and 400 for books. Oh yes, that scholarship sure doesnt save me a dime..
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Silencer on January 25, 2006, 03:34:33 AM
hey im glad you did your homework. I've prolly been on that site for 2 years if not longer, and if youd look the last time i signed on there was like 4 months ago. Funny thing is, how did you know about that site?

Couldnt find the myspace so I googled the username you gave me. Whether or not you've been on it for 2 yrs, you're still on it. Good job admitting you were wrong about girls on the internet.

Dude its obvious you know ABSOLOUTLY nothing about college sports.

Nope, I don't. And its obvious you can't understand sarcasm. I obviously didn't expect your team to be ranked because of you.

I dont know if you were trying to say i pay to play basketball or trying to say community colleges dont cost anything. Do your homework son, because a book alone costs 100 bucks if not more. As a matter of fact, you must really be oblivious because this semester alone for 14 credit hours I would have had to pay out 2,200$ for classes and 400 for books. Oh yes, that scholarship sure doesnt save me a dime..

If thats true then that's fine and I was wrong. Unlike you I have no problem admitting that. In Florida though, community colleges cost 25$ a class or so and the textbooks are internet based.

Omg wow! internet based, that must also mean everyone in a community college in Florida doesnt have a life! You better go tell all of them too, silencer.

Silencer

Nah Taking a class online is totally acceptable, i personally got 2 online courses because they tend to be alot easier and because my mustang gets right around 12mpg. I never said i was wrong about girls online, i fail to see where i said that.
the myspace is www.myspace.com/jtrain3450

I had no idea you could google for a screen name, lol that blows my mind. Im not really ashamed or anything thats just weird. I stand by every single statement ive ever made about song or ivy on here, and im not gonna stray away from them anytime soon. I'll believe she doesnt cheat, thats fine...matlu backs her up and she has nothing better to do so I got no problem saying i was in the wrong for the accusation. But as i said previously, i would not have been on her case about cheating had she taken the matter jokingly. The ones that get uptight and start seeking support as to why they dont cheat are the ones i think are guilty(song, ivy to name a few). As i've said like 3 times now but everyone fails to listen, i said the same thing to brad (stitchy) and he joked right back at me and nothing came of it. 

Oh dont worry, were second in our division and im co-captain with my bro otis(there are no juniors/seniors considering its a 2 year college), i've never said our team was great we have absoloutly no post game and the majority of the team consists of wing/shooter such as myself. So I am a major reason why we win our games considering i average 25ppg out of the 78ppg our team posts...

TheMcCool

Quote from: poison_ivy on January 25, 2006, 02:05:49 AM
What was your nick on gamesdomain?

I was TheMummer, I don't think we were ever on at the same time much but I was on the list back then too. :P

Meh, I don't think I'm going to hang around much longer here though, and I haven't played in forever. I've just been checking this board when I am really bored (for interesting or not so interesting cyber drama like this,) like once a week or so. I don't think I even liked Cyber Wars that much. It was just fun when there were tons of people on it to mess around with.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Silencer

I seriously don't think people grasp the concept I'm trying to get across. Spending your life on the internet and playing games is not productive. what do you have to show for it WOW I GOT A SCORE ON THE LEADERS BOARD, WHOOP-D-WHOOP. I know I'm in the top 10, but i also got like 400 less games played than those around me and this is over an 8-month span. Any time i have signed on as of late ivy has been on the game playing, addictive or not (ill admit it has its addictive qualities) this is very very pitiful. Thats why i pitty everyone who pays to play games like runescape or world of warcraft. Id rather put my money towards something productive that is going to end up benefiting me. Getting a character to level 90 or whatever on a video game isn't going to allow you to better yourself. I know this game doesn't cost and that doesn't apply, but I've heard of multiple people on here who talk about these games.

Another thing, what is on line friends going to do for you? make your virtual reality life that much more withstandable. I seriously recall a kid from my highschool posting in the paper he couldn't wait for summer so he could play games all summer with his buddies on line. This kid was 400 pounds and a recluse from society, the posterchild for what I'm trying to say.