• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Happy New Years

Started by The_Gu3st, January 01, 2006, 06:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Cheers to a new years and a more prosperous year for DuelBoard!
Although this site has been lagging lately, it may be a good sign! It means (I think) that we've been using alot of bandwidth, therefore, many more people are comng.

Also, I wont be back until January 14th, I'm taking a school trip to China  ;D. Do me a favor while I'm gone and dont let dodger pass me in points  :P.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!
The Guest

Bakster

Have fun on your trip!

Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully my luck will turn around in 2006 :P

Dodger

Mwahahah no one can stop me now!!  ;D

zzboots

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Silencer

don't worry, at the rate dodger plays it will take em about 100 games to get enough points to pass you..lol
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Dodger

Thanks for that input silencer... ;)

SiR gUt

Im going to take everyones points away, and guest dont worry i wont let nobody pass you  ;D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

"Guess whose back, back again!

Guest is back, tell a friend

Guest is back, Dodger got whacked, Gut smacked, cDigital jacks"

Err... alright. I guess you got the picture.

Dodger

My score hasn't even changed...I havn't played since the Tourny that never happened....... :(

dragon75

and guest does a bad immitation of eminem when he returnes. that is so comforting.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger