• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

My Idol - Zoze-effed-up

Started by The_Gu3st, December 30, 2005, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozefup

I gained 100 points today!  and I'm ranked number 20!!!  (I didn't team any on this account either :P)  I made a Sabre account though and did some teaming on it :D.  The Sabre's are going to be a powerfull alliance in this game and runescape if they stick with it.

SiR gUt

I beat down on the sabres, they arent going anywhere
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

With you on that one. I propose an anti clan clan.  ;)

SiR gUt

how does Sir Sabre and CDigi Sabre sound?

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Oh dear lord...You are becoming a sabre? You're no good enough to pass their initiation, you can't spell sabre, hard luck Gut.  :)

cParty_Sabre

IM THE NEWEST SABRE!! OH YEA, IM SO EXCITED!  ROCK ON, ALL SABRES!!

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on January 17, 2006, 02:15:52 AM
Oh dear lord...You are becoming a sabre? You're no good enough to pass their initiation, you can't spell sabre, hard luck Gut.  :)

Lmao  :D

How does The_Guest_Sabre sound? I think its catchy...kinda.

Dodger

Dodger_Sabre? Nahhh my name just doesn't work. I'll have to stick with plain old sabre killing Dodger  :)

dragon13

it always seemed to me, zoze could be the one behind all the blocking of the create game slots.  hes the troublemaker type of person and he hates the guys here including cdigital.
sometimes, you may see more with your eyes shut.

Silencer

lol i officially dont care anymore. Id also like to point out you know you spend way too much time online when your forming "clans" online. I mean seriously, this is like the reaction of a person who is cast out by society (ex: jocks, preps, skaters, whatever the scenario may be).

I suppose it's better than pulling a columbine, but none the less..pitiful. I do believe there is such a thing as team sports, you should give them a try no matter how unathletic you are. By the way, chess and eating competitions dont require any amount of athleticism and arent a sport.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

i think it was you because that was your first post :( im sorry

AWS2

Sabres are not powerfull allies.  From my knowledge of this game, there is one GOOD sabre right now.  And that is King.  If he is still playing, he is the best.  If not, you guys are in trouble.  Because everyone who is not a sabre tends to hate them, wether or not they are in PA.  The Sabres may be growing in numbers.  But they are shrinking in talent everytime a new fool joins them. 

For the record if any sabre wants to challenge me I am there.  King is the only one who I have lost to consistently.  The guy is great 1v1.

Oh well, peace...going to the Driving Range.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Dodger

Who do you mean by king? He's not around anymore is he?

zzboots

king aka star sabre refused to play when the game first came out.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

AWS2

Quote from: AWS2 on January 21, 2006, 10:58:23 PM
there is one GOOD sabre right now. And that is King. IF he is still playing, he is the best. IF not, you guys are in trouble.

I meant King_Sabre...but I did throw in those IFS...you must have missed them dodge...
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)