• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZZ's worst player of the week (and best too ;) )

Started by zzboots, December 06, 2005, 06:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

Dear ZZ
You took a joke too personally, I acuse people of cheating all the time just to piss them off. Usually it doesnt bother people, because it is part of the game, people always acuse eachother of teaming and cheating. However you are the first person to be a little bitch about the whole thing, and get on the forums and start whining like a girl, calling me the worst player of the week. Personally I think your acts only supports what i called you. A "gay faggot." At first I only thought you were in a bad mood, or just one of those idiots online looking for an argument, so i didnt care that you blew up about me saying you teamed. But then you posted this stupid thread, and now you have forced me to believe you are a gay, whinny bitch. No one cares about what you have to say about other players, so i suggest you stfu and just play the game like the rest of us. Good luck coming outa the closet, and STOP YOUR BITCHING.
                                                                        -Combine

SiR gUt

silencer, actually I haven't been active just came back 2 days ago :)

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 07, 2005, 06:13:11 AM

2. I used to have this opinion at one point, but teaming isn't really that unfair. Most of the good players usually team to get rid of the noobs first, that way they can have a more challenging game between the higher level players.
I dont do that, I usually get teamed on by a bunch of beginners

Quote from: Silencer on December 07, 2005, 05:54:37 AM
im not biased towards gut/guest or any of them cuz i could care less if they even exist.
That hurts, itreally does
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

Quote from: SiR gUt on December 07, 2005, 08:51:31 AM
silencer, actually I haven't been active just came back 2 days ago :)

welcome back man

That hurts, itreally does

Its nothing personal, as far as gameplay goes mad props to you. I'm just not gonna brown nose you for being good at this game, unlike zz. Like I said, i dont care if anyone on here likes or dislikes me..its the internet, not life...well not life to me atleast, i cant exactly speak on the behalf of many who play on here.

Combine..that was some funny stuff man, lol.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Blitz

Quote from: virtuoso on December 07, 2005, 01:29:37 PM
This shoulda been locked, buried and pissed on a long time ago.

Kinda shows something that Anima and I agree on this.  ;)
MVP zzboots fanclub

zzboots

wow you kept that saved on your comp?
Gotta fill 120 GB with something.

a majority whom i never see on the forum complain because you and song always team..and if your outnumbered you bring cokecan and luchian into the equation..then again there only purpose is to be diversions since they are horrible.

It's called common sense to wait to kill your friends at the end.  But apparently having an online friend automatically qualifies a person as a noob.  We don't go around playing 2-1, but team in 2 on 2 games.  And if you know anything about me, you would know that I refuse to team with coke_can and I have fought AGAINST song when she teams with someone else.  :o

oh bty my opinion crap-filled? im not biased towards gut/guest or any of them cuz i could care less if they even exist.
Yes you are right.  All of your ideas are brilliant and are the only ones worth hearing.

Quote from: TheArbiter on December 07, 2005, 08:21:05 AM
Dear ZZ
You took a joke too personally, I acuse people of cheating all the time just to piss them off. Usually it doesnt bother people, because it is part of the game, people always acuse eachother of teaming and cheating. However you are the first person to be a little bitch about the whole thing, and get on the forums and start whining like a girl, calling me the worst player of the week. Personally I think your acts only supports what i called you. A "gay faggot." At first I only thought you were in a bad mood, or just one of those idiots online looking for an argument, so i didnt care that you blew up about me saying you teamed. But then you posted this stupid thread, and now you have forced me to believe you are a gay, whinny bitch. No one cares about what you have to say about other players, so i suggest you stfu and just play the game like the rest of us. Good luck coming outa the closet, and STOP YOUR BITCHING.
                                                                        -Combine
-even if it "was a joke" it is still a part of your playing style. but you got mad at someone who tried to hypno my monster and said we were teaming, maybe someone can explain the joke, because i am just lost.  ???
-see this is where you are mistaken.  I am not "bitching" about any thing.  I am just giving my honest evaluation on certain players.  I never complained or whined about you, just gave reasons why it wasn't fun to play you.
-you called me a "fagget"
-again, I am not mad.  I am eating popcorn right now and listening to music.  If i was mad the post would read "____ sucks blah blah".
- For the third time, not whining...
-Why do you think blitz left me.  :'(

The purpose of this post is to provide details about players I find fun/unfun to play.  Fin. End. Period.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

ultswordsman

Quote from: zzboots on December 07, 2005, 01:58:02 AM
I forgot Silencer wanted me to post this for everyone to read.  Here you go.

Viva la Silencer
Viva la Blitz

lol omg thats funyn as hell and  that proves that zz is a fah and a whinny pansey bitch or in my words in spanish senor posing as a senorita aka a punta in esapnol thats no caliete
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Silencer

Quote from: zzboots on December 08, 2005, 12:33:48 AM
Gotta fill 120 GB with something.
It's called common sense to wait to kill your friends at the end.  But apparently having an online friend automatically qualifies a person as a noob.  We don't go around playing 2-1, but team in 2 on 2 games.  And if you know anything about me, you would know that I refuse to team with coke_can and I have fought AGAINST song when she teams with someone else.  :o

Dude ive seen you and song go 2 on 1 numerous times, you've done it to my cousin on more than 1 occasion, lol what a putz. Oh yah, is the memory thing the best excuse you can come up with as to why your holding momento's of me?

Yes you are right.  All of your ideas are brilliant and are the only ones worth hearing.

Finally, you are starting to see things my way..a.k.a the right way

When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

zzboots

Quote from: ultswordsman on December 08, 2005, 01:55:46 AM
lol omg thats funyn as hell and  that proves that zz is a fah and a whinny pansey bitch or in my words in spanish senor posing as a senorita aka a punta in esapnol thats no caliete
right...

Quote from: Silencer on December 08, 2005, 02:05:56 AM
Dude ive seen you and song go 2 on 1 numerous times, you've done it to my cousin on more than 1 occasion, lol what a putz. Oh yah, is the memory thing the best excuse you can come up with as to why your holding momento's of me?
Your cousin doesn't even play me...so logically I cannot team against someone who will not play me.

You wanted me to save the screen shots, perhaps you should be the one explaining it.   ???

Quote from: Silencer on December 08, 2005, 02:05:56 AM
Finally, you are starting to see things my way..a.k.a the right way
Yes, that 2 on 1 with you and a guest was magnificent.  Then the guest's excuse of being lagged out into the lobby was shear brilliance.  I'll do my best to be more like you in the future..

Viva la Silencer
Viva la Blitz

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)
Sayin', "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
Sayin', "Let's get together and feel all right."
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One love)
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me

One love, one heart
As it was in the beginning (One love)
So shall it be in the end (One heart)
Alright, "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
"Let's get together and feel all right."
-William G. McAdoo

Silencer

Quote from: zzboots on December 08, 2005, 03:17:19 AM
right...
Your cousin doesn't even play me...so logically I cannot team against someone who will not play me.

Well of course he doesnt play anymore, he knows how you all are

Yes, that 2 on 1 with you and a guest was magnificent.  Then the guest's excuse of being lagged out into the lobby was shear brilliance. 

Why hold a secret, that was simply ults helping me give you a taste of your own medicine.

I'll do my best to be more like you in the future..

Thats one step closer to a society of perfection

The_Gu3st

A wise man once said... well I'm not to sure but it probably had something to do with "drop it".

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 08, 2005, 07:12:23 AM
A wise man once said... well I'm not to sure but it probably had something to do with "drop it".

No, I can inform you that he actually said "Carry on".

Blitz

Heh zz, your posts completely contradict you putting that song there too   ::).

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 08, 2005, 07:12:23 AM
MVP zzboots fanclub

zzboots

Quote from: Blitz on December 09, 2005, 01:32:41 AM
Heh zz, your posts completely contradict you putting that song there too   ::).

You complain when I argue with you.

You complain when I agree with you.

Maybe someone likes to complain.

One love, one heart
Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)
Sayin', "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
Sayin', "Let's get together and feel all right."
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One love)
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me

One love, one heart
As it was in the beginning (One love)
So shall it be in the end (One heart)
Alright, "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
"Let's get together and feel all right."
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

:P Nice profile ZZ, Im trying to get that trend to catch on?...Yeah...

And uh... do you ever plan on removing that quote from me?  :D

You can replace it with this one:

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.