• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on November 28, 2005, 10:02:48 PM
Answer the riddle, noobs.

Damn you. You changed the riddle so I wasn't right!!! Asshole....

He bites the doormouse in half, puts the to halves together to make a whole. And escapes through the whole.  ;)

ultswordsman

forget u noobs i won so my turn nad this is a real riddle what is animas girlfriends name
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

Quote from: ultswordsman on November 29, 2005, 12:31:44 AM
forget u noobs i won so my turn nad this is a real riddle what is animas girlfriends name

Actually, thats not a real riddle in any way... rather just some useless information that no one really cares for.

Anima (virtuoso) could have easily made "his girlfriends name" up.

Hi, I am The_Guest and my girlfriend is Hilary Duff (Whom ults is very fond of now). Opps just kidding! I meant to say Pam Anderson. Opps just kidding! I meant to say Linsey Lohan...etc.

You riddle sucks ults and I think you should be banned from this thread for showing intense amounts of stupidity. In fact, there should be a law that puts a limit on how stupid one can be before he is shot.

Lets just say that... you need to be shot.

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on November 29, 2005, 12:00:04 AM
Damn you. You changed the riddle so I wasn't right!!! Asshole....

He bites the doormouse in half, puts the to halves together to make a whole. And escapes through the whole.  ;)

Wrong. The answer, which I am about to reveal, is even more ridiculously stupid.

You kill the mouse.

dormouse = do(o)r! Then you walk through the door!!!

As for your answer, you don't even need to cut it in half. It is already whole, and it will only be whole again if you stick the halves together. Since you don't have any sticking utensils, you lose!!!

Technically, cutting it in half is killing it, but you didn't know the rest!

Bakster

Is the answer God?!?!!?!!?!

Dodger

Arrrghh! Arghhh! Arghhh! I'm blind!!! For the love of God! Remove the picture!

;)

Dodger

Is the answer either - Dodger
                              Anima
                              Or Cyber Battles?

Dodger

haferhole1

i dont know answer, but i wanted 2 know y after i put that hammertime pic in my profile, every1 is starting 2 to it?  posers...

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

I tried to get my sig for a long time actually, but I was never able to make one. My friend finally made this one for me... and it wasnt too long ago that I learned how to host something on imagehack.us... even though Im using their bandwidth without giving them credit...  ;D

And you're hammertime thing wasnt really much of a sig, rather just something incredibly annoying... AND a user by the name of Kevin (I think) started it on duelboard, not you.

Also, for the answer to the riddle... (I know its wrong but whatever)... is the answer a computer?

haferhole1

ya, im sure ur right, and i wasnt the 1st 1 2 put it in his sig.  i wasnt even around when kevin did it.  all im saying is that within like a week of me putting it in, like 3 or 4 people have already put a pic in there sig

click my egg to get ur own

ultswordsman

the answer is paolo me ummm or 1 of paolo's friends
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 29, 2005, 11:24:34 PM
ya, im sure ur right, and i wasnt the 1st 1 2 put it in his sig.  i wasnt even around when kevin did it.  all im saying is that within like a week of me putting it in, like 3 or 4 people have already put a pic in there sig

*Sings* nooooo bodyyyy caaares! Get over it.

You shouldn't be bragging anyway, you have started a most annoying DB craze.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on November 29, 2005, 11:14:11 PM
I tried to get my sig for a long time actually, but I was never able to make one. My friend finally made this one for me...

Sorry but hahhahah! You couldn't make that yourself! hahahah!

The_Gu3st

I tried to make something fancier, and I had no clue how to make the link and everything work. I wanted one like Kevin has... but it didnt go to great. And then my friend just made that one, so I used it cuz it looked decent.