• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

-2 and a half marks which makes -2.

haferhole1

i got it!

the knight drank from well 1 before the encounter and gave the dragon plain water. the dragon gave the knight water from well 7, and so he was cured of the well 1 poison. the dragon drank from well 7 to save himself from the poison, except there was none so he died

click my egg to get ur own

Slayer_Z

If I was the dragon, I would have given the knight water from well 6 so he would die. I dont think the knight had a chance for survival.
Im anxiuosly awaiting the answer to this one
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Parsley

The Knight drank from well 1 the night before.

But gave the dragon water from the sea to drink, assuming it had also drunk from well 1 the night before?

Bakster

OK here's the solution, squabble among yourselves who is right.

The dragon, thinking that the knight wouldn't be able to reach Well 7, took some water from No.6 to the knight (Or he could have taken No.7). The dragon drinks nothing pre-duel because he can fly to Well 7 and cure the poison.

The knight drinks the Poison from Well 1 before the duel, and brings a glass of plain water to the duel (He could do this by mixing the waters from wells 1 and 2, so it is not poisonous).

At the duel, the knight drinks the 6 or 7 water, which cures the 1 he drank before the duel. The dragon is not so lucky, he drinks the normal water, thinks he is poisoned, and flies to Well 7 to cure himself which infact poisons him without a cure.

The knight lives, the dragon dies.

Slayer_Z

Good riddel bakster.
Im impressed.
you are welcome to stay and compete. ;D :D ;)
WERE BASTARDS

haferhole1

so, who gets the point? (who was closest)

and yes, that was a good riddle  ;)

Bakster

Quote from: haferhole1 on October 10, 2005, 06:40:09 AM
i got it!

the knight drank from well 1 before the encounter and gave the dragon plain water. the dragon gave the knight water from well 7, and so he was cured of the well 1 poison. the dragon drank from well 7 to save himself from the poison, except there was none so he died

This wins!!

Bakster

Well his answer was more complete, even if he did cheat :P

I'll give Parsley 0.9 points for sympathy :P

haferhole1

cool, heres a pretty easy one (compared to some of my others)

The strangest creature you'll ever find: Two eyes in front and many many more behind.

ill take a few different answers for this

Bakster

Both knight and dragon can both guarantee their survival in the duel.

They both can drink nothing pre-duel. After they have drunk each others drink, they can drink the water from well 1 (after a brief scuffle). This guarantees that they are poisoned, regardless of the drink they drank in the duel. They they drink a higher well and cure themselves.

But dragons don't exist, so we assume they are stupid and I'll go with the other solution.

Slayer_Z

I was assuming that if they drunk out of 1 well, then another welll that was lower, they would die before reaching another well.
and I was also assuming that knights were stupid.
I think the wizard trapped them both on the island to show his superior intelect.
WERE BASTARDS

ultswordsman

Quote from: haferhole1 on October 10, 2005, 07:30:19 PM
cool, heres a pretty easy one (compared to some of my others)

The strangest creature you'll ever find: Two eyes in front and many many more behind.

ill take a few different answers for this

A PEACOCK
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

gj, i would have also taken a bus driver as an answer

ultswordsman

ok heres mine

i catch my own food during night

i am swift and silent

my eyes glow when looked at in the dark
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut