• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

well since no1 has posted a riddle for awile i will

i am something no1 wants but i also help make choclate

i am not easily seen what am i
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

sry i havnt been on in a while, but sofar no one has gotten the ansure

click my egg to get ur own

spongebob

hmm, how about, she mashes the potatos?

or she makes chips :P

Bakster

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 08, 2005, 06:49:16 PM
Bakster, thats weak.
I saw your post before you changed it.
Spongebob had it there and you stole it.
and you do to were skirts, I saw the pictures

Where's everybody's sense of humour gone?

Now here's a really good riddle:

An Arab sheikh is old and must will his fortune to one of his two sons. He makes a proposition. His two sons will ride their camels in a race, and whichever camel crosses the finish line last will win the fortune for its owner. During the race, the two brothers wander aimlessly for days, neither willing to cross the finish line. In desperation, they ask a wise man for advice. He tells them something; then the brothers leap onto the camels and charge toward the finish line. What did the wise man say?

haferhole1

Quote from: spongebob on October 09, 2005, 12:34:45 PM
hmm, how about, she mashes the potatos?

or she makes chips :P

gj spongebob

theres a gun for ur camel at the end?

click my egg to get ur own

spongebob

"and whichever camel crosses the finish line last will win the fortune for its owner"

they switched camels then?

Bakster

Quote from: spongebob on October 09, 2005, 04:50:48 PM
"and whichever camel crosses the finish line last will win the fortune for its owner"

they switched camels then?

The question was, what did the wise man say?  But I'll accept that as the right answer! Well done!

The wise man said "Switch camels"

spongebob

heres a short one

whats pink and fluffy?

Bakster

A fluffy pink object.

Or candy floss.

Bakster

Next riddle:

A dragon and knight live on an island. This island has seven poisoned wells, numbered 1 to 7. If you drink from a well, you can only save yourself by drinking from a higher numbered well. Well 7 is located at the top of a high mountain, so only the dragon can reach it.

One day they decide that the island isn't big enough for the two of them, and they have a duel. Each of them brings a glass of water to the duel, they exchange glasses, and drink. After the duel, the knight lives and the dragon dies.

Why did the knight live? Why did the dragon die?

There is no guaranteed, 100% chance for this outcome to happen, you have to make assumptions. The solution is pretty solid.

spongebob

the answer to mine was pink fluff... lol

spongebob

because the knight and dragon drank from well one before the duel, the night gave the dragon water from well one, because he geussed the dragon did the same as him before the duel, and the dragon gave the night water from well seven, curing the night... i think?? lol

Bakster

Quote from: spongebob on October 09, 2005, 06:46:42 PM
because the knight and dragon drank from well one before the duel, the night gave the dragon water from well one, because he geussed the dragon did the same as him before the duel, and the dragon gave the night water from well seven, curing the night... i think?? lol

Half a mark.

Dodger

oo oo oo I don;t know the answer but I wanna halfa mark!!

spongebob

how about, the knight thought 'omg that 7th well is like haxzoring dood', picked up a rocket launcher out of nowhere and killed the dragon?