• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Quote from: The_Guest on April 18, 2006, 02:17:52 AM
I still don't understand dodger's explanation at all, and I highly (very highly) doubt that ults does either.

You're an idiot  :D I was just talking shit.

Jacob50

answer to riddle - the man had hichoups  ::) (i cant spell it) and so he asked for a glass of water so hec ould get better but the bartenedr seeing his problem pulled out a shotgun to scare him (therefore helping him stop the hichopus) and so the man thanked him. I didnt figure out this riddle, I already heard it before (its and old one)

Now I have a most wonderful,  amazing, entertaining, original riddle. Whoever solves it is a geniush. Here goes -

There is this road and the road comes to a rock and on the rock there sits a man. Behind the rock, the road didvides into 2 roads (see my wonderful original picture using only slahes) One leads to a city called Liartown. Everybody from liartown always lies when asked any question. The other road leads toa  city called New Truth York and everybody from NTY always tells the truth when asked a question. The man siiting on the rock is from one of those cities. You dont know which. YOU want to get to, lets say, the New truth york. You need to ask the man on the road for directions. The problem is, you can only ask him one question, becasue...hmmmm.....his head explodes if you try to ask another one. My question is - What one question do you ask the man so you can then get to the true city?????

\     /
                \   /
                 \ /
                  l
                  l
                  l

Dodger

Same as the one with doors. Ask him "Which road would a person from the city you are not from, tell me to take?"

Jacob50

hmmmm... id thought the riddle would last longer than that. Its got other solutions also but this one seems fine. Both the liar and true guy would tell you about the wrong way, so its okay.

Bakster

I have a riddle!

Using simple mathematics, find a way to form 100 using only six nines.

There are two solutions. (Or maybe more ;D)

haferhole1

this 1 was on iriddler 99 99/99, i dont remember the other way

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

99 99/99 doesnt mean anything. Try again.

I saw this riddle on a TV show, I thought of one answer and they revealed the answer to be another :o

MathWiz20

I think he meant 99 + (99/99)

How about 9 x 9 + 9 +9 + (9/9)
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

That's another one I didn't think of.

But mine is the bestest!

Dodger

Can't think of any more...

ultswordsman

new riddle This one's a tuffy! There is a common English word that is seven letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains a common English word - from seven letters right on down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing a letter at a time?
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Creates
Create
Crate
Rate
Ate
At
A

ultswordsman

gj how long it take you?
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut