• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New addition to crew

Started by SiR gUt, September 15, 2005, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think Dodger should be added to board members?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

SiR gUt

America only joined because the germans sent a letter to mexico, saying that if mexico attacked us, then they would give mexico the land we took from them. The letter was intercepted by the brits, and given to us. Then we got involved. Also they sunk our lucitania ship, when we were sending supplies over to the brits to help them out. 
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

France fell so quickly that it was insulting...

And if Im wrong about the 1-2 months thing on your soil, go ahead and correct me with the actual amount of time.

SiR gUt

british people doesnt have as big of an army as america does. The brits also hid under ground most of the time, as the americans faught on the land and kicked major ass.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

anima

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 18, 2005, 08:56:25 PM
Also, don't forget that many of those deaths came straight from Pearl Harbor.

A whooping 2000 people. What about the other 290, 000....they were being pwned by a superior fighting force.

The_Gu3st

Nicely said Gut, I forgot to mention that America DID help from almost the very start of the war. Without our supplies, England would have fallen in a heartbeat.

SiR gUt

yes well thats why we nuked japan :) dont think their gonna fuck with us anymore :D damn gooks

The_Gu3st

There really is no arguement here, the fact of the matter is that England didnt stand a fighting chance without America, and America has never been in the same position to where we've ever NEEDED the help of another country. help was accepted of course, but never NEEDED.

Dodger

Do you guys know any history? Read my edited post from earlier.
Quote from: Dodger on September 18, 2005, 08:57:55 PM
Which war are we talking about here??
1-2 months??? Make that 4 YEARS!
Pearl Harbour was bombed on the 7th December 1941, 2 years after the start of the war.
How is france considered our soil??

The_Gu3st

Once again, no arguement here. Final Score-

100-0 Americans.

The_Gu3st

Bullshit, Hitler didnt even consider "giving up" until we intervened.

SiR gUt

anima they hid under ground, because they didnt stand a chance fighting on the land. They had to blitzkreig or what ever the word is. They hid under ground to stay alive and they snuck around and killed the germans little by little, by getting behind them and popping up. If america didnt help the brits out, england would of never stood a chance fighting germany. As guest said america has never needed help, probabl yneevr will and nor asked for help from anyone.

Dodger

I'm sorry gUt but you are wrong in every sense of the word. Please go and read a history book then me and Anima will accept your appology.

SiR gUt

Hitler was lucky he committed suicide, before we got to him :)

SiR gUt

haha I might be, but i know after they didnt stand a chance above ground they stayed under ground waiting for america

The_Gu3st

Dodger, Anima, get over it. Without us, you couldn't have won. There is no REAL history book that says otherwise.