• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New addition to crew

Started by SiR gUt, September 15, 2005, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think Dodger should be added to board members?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

SiR gUt

here i'll simplify it for everyone. The guest and Bakster both iq is equal to 0. Therefore they both are stupid. :D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

BlitzJoker

Quote from: anima on September 20, 2005, 09:48:33 PM
lol blitz there trying to sound intellectual.

Well we can see you weren't trying to sound intellectual when you typed that sentence?

Trying to sound intellectual? Show me where my reasoning was wrong dumbass.

BlitzJoker

Quote from: anima on September 20, 2005, 09:56:47 PM
lmao difference between me and you is, i dont need to prove im intelligent, Rebbecca ;)

I know, because my intelligence was in question before that post, and I felt the need to prove my intelligence. I guess I shouldn't do any intellectual reasoning or say anything I know because then I am proving my intelligence. I mean I should just say things without backing them up because "i dont need to".

Please just shut the hell up, I was using my knowledge. I wasn't proving anything.

Quote from: anima on September 20, 2005, 09:56:47 PM
I see you skipped the vietnam point. Dont worry, if i were American i would to.

Yea I did skip it, because I am not a dumbass. I wouldn't pull a common Brit move and be like "F*** You, you idiot!" to that point. You see the Vietnam War is nothing more than a name to me, I have no knowledge on it and won't try to disprove something I don't know anything about.

But of course 1 war determines our strength. So then Britain sucks because their "highly trained" army was beaten by a few American savages back when America gained it's independence.

Like I said please shut the hell up, your posts are pointless. I would appreciate it even more if you just closed your forum account and went back to redo your First Grade education.

BlitzJoker

You just contradicted yourself there......you say I am acting immature, then you say I am old(and not acting my age).........Since I haven't posted my age or anything that would give hint to my relevent age anywhere it must be my maturity that makes you think I am old?? But I am acting like a kid?

Age is such a feeble aspect anyways. As I have always thought, "Never judge a person by their age, but rather by their maturity." I couldn't give a shit if you were 39 years old and arguing with me, your maturity(and intelligence) is that of a first grader. So in my mind you are to be treated no different than a first grader.

Then you go on to act as if it's funny I'm arguing with you, that I should somehow feel like an ass? I, in fact, do not. Anyway......

Quote from: anima on September 20, 2005, 10:28:04 PM
Im sorry if i offended you darling.

Another Brit pwned.....maybe now you will stop posting shitty comments on America, if like 5 of you can't seem to prove me wrong? Ohh that makes another statistic, since they are so easy to make...... Brits are 1/5(or less) as smart as Americans.

Maybe I can see Bakster's response to my mathematical proof.

The_Gu3st

WOW  ;D, my respect for Blitz SKYROCKETED with his last few posts. Way to go!
Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 20, 2005, 10:09:37 PM
I know, because my intelligence was in question before that post, and I felt the need to prove my intelligence. I guess I shouldn't do any intellectual reasoning or say anything I know because then I am proving my intelligence. I mean I should just say things without backing them up because "i dont need to".

Please just shut the hell up, I was using my knowledge. I wasn't proving anything.

Yea I did skip it, because I am not a dumbass. I wouldn't pull a common Brit move and be like "F*** You, you idiot!" to that point. You see the Vietnam War is nothing more than a name to me, I have no knowledge on it and won't try to disprove something I don't know anything about.

But of course 1 war determines our strength. So then Britain sucks because their "highly trained" army was beaten by a few American savages back when America gained it's independence.

Like I said please shut the hell up, your posts are pointless. I would appreciate it even more if you just closed your forum account and went back to redo your First Grade education.

I am speechless, except for one word: PWNED

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 20, 2005, 11:14:27 PM
WOW ;D, my respect for Blitz SKYROCKETED with his last few posts.

Mine didnt.

Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 20, 2005, 10:54:39 PM
Age is such a feeble aspect anyways. As I have always thought, "Never judge a person by their age, but rather by their maturity." I couldn't give a shit if you were 39 years old and arguing with me, your maturity(and intelligence) is that of a first grader. So in my mind you are to be treated no different than a first grader.

You may not be judging him by his age. But this is now just pointless flaming. No useful points in your last post, no real way of proving anima wrong...or proving anything at all...
Im not gonna get involved anymore and I think we should drop this topic...

BlitzJoker

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 20, 2005, 11:14:27 PM
WOW ;D, my respect for Blitz SKYROCKETED with his last few posts. Way to go!
I am speechless, except for one word: PWNED

I just can't stand people saying that America sucks and their country is god's gift. America is no different then any other modern country out there, with their share of wrong doings. Notice how I never said America is perfect and all? So I felt the need to pwn the haters and set an example.

It's not even like I'm some kind of radical American-Loving citizen. People should just learn to keep their mouths shut about us, because, chances are, we can pwn you....like I just did.

You know that makes me think. I hear that North Korea wants to be allowed to have a nuclear program(for energy). And I am guessing that it will have to go through the UN to be approved. If the UN approves it and Korea lied(and doesn't use it for energy) I suppose it will be America's fault. Or more secifically America's presidents fault cause no matter who he is, he is an "idiot". This is what it seems that people like to do.

The_Gu3st

Rofl. Felt like unlocking/bumping this.

<3 this topic.

Dodger

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Yay Gut! He rules.

K thx bai.

Dodger

SiR gUt

The_Gu3st

Lock it now, muahahaha!!!!

I win.

The_Gu3st

K thx bai.

Forgot that. lol.