• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

lol well im getting bored of this i mean theres veryn few good big challenges around now maybe 2 and  u know i can play xbox live or something you know  i mean this is luck so ill be on once a week on a random time all and good weeks up to 3 times but ill check forums daily  ;)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

ultswordsman

lol thx man i am coming back for awile cuz my xbox games suddenly broke for no reason to nothing better to do and slayer_z u better watch cuz i owned nearly all on here even your brother and anima erase the age part of ur last commenet

Bakster

Quote from: anima on September 28, 2005, 06:24:24 PM
Well, goodbye friend. You were definetly one of the most interesting duelboard residents. At times you amazed me with your dazzling skill, and other times you made me laugh with your hilarious comments. I'll never forget that double kill :D

Maybe one day you can come back and own this place.

edit: removed age part ;)

I didn't get that kind of speech :'( :'( :'(

ultswordsman

SiR gUt

All of you are noobs :D and I wilL own any of you anyday. Especially Coke Can :D But in reality i love every single one of you. :) YOUR all family to me. NOW GIMME KISSES  :-*
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

This thread is 15 pages of non-sense... amazing. :o

Bakster

Quote from: anima on September 29, 2005, 12:18:04 AM
bakster, you have my msn addy, but you dont talk to me. When you do, you talk crap or just annoy the hell out of me. But, i do love you bakky ol boy.

That has nothing to do with my unsurpassed Cyber Battle accomplishments. And I do talk to you! >:(

Slayer_Z

this is an amazingly obese thread.
Its great to see the spirit of compitition alive and so friendly here.
I think that the only way to balance out having a sabre clan is an antisabre clan.
The thing I like about PA is that all members have always been equal.
Ultraswordsman, when are you on, cause I accept your challange.
and guys, put me on the list for PA please, after all the origonal PA were formed by Face24, AWS2 and I
thank you.
Peace
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Dodger

You are on the list.

We need to have a clan battle sometime, they are fun....but Ults is pretty much the only sabre ever online...

ultswordsman

ok ill start taking 2 v 1 matchs just tell me when

SiR gUt

I still talk to face25 on aim :D i been trying to get him to come here, I think he has played already though.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Slayer_Z

He and I used to be like brothers, we had a little fallling out though last time I was up in MA, and I still kinds feel bad about it.
Next time you talk to him, tell himI said whassup.
Im gonna get my bro to give me his e-mail too.
I think he was the best player to hit the site, ever.
at least I could never beat him.
and ults, how can you take 2 on 1 matches when you cant beat me 1 on 1 without that crap holo you got me with that 1 time you beat me.
well do it again real soon though
Peace
Zak
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

ultswordsman

yea but ive taken 2 v 1 b4 trust me ive taken dodger and red gut and guest and  gut and dodger and won

The_Gu3st

Wow... has anyone besides me realized that this thread has finally ended T3h_Luggages rein? This thread is offcially the thread with the most replies... and they just keep coming.

15 pages... of pure non-sense.