• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Me as a player

Started by Reg50, September 01, 2005, 04:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 08:16:54 PM
anima trivia : i was deleted for cheating before i made the 'anima' account, under the name of 'il_drago'.

blah... that was you?!

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 08:27:00 PM
blah... that was you?!

Yes. Me and my friend 'el_diablo666'thought it would be a good idea to trade points as guests alternatively. Matlu rooted us out  :D

anima trivia: Sabre_King05 introduced me to this game and duelboard

The_Gu3st

o0o Yeah, all that cheating stuff happened when I was on Vaca. BTW, how many pts did you actually get?

Paolo_G

I think i was on 90 points. By the time we were done, i was on about 160. How obvious is that !

anima trivia: Everytime i use to beat someone in the top 20 i would take a screenie. I still have a library of the pics  :D

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 08:39:08 PM
anima trivia: Everytime i use to beat someone in the top 20 i would take a screenie. I still have a library of the pics :D

What a loser... do you have a pic of you beating me? Id like to see it.

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 08:40:10 PM
What a loser... do you have a pic of you beating me? Id like to see it.

ok how many you want? : )

anima trivia: The_Guest refused to talk to me in both these games. It was after our vicious arguement in which i said he was a 'shit player' because of his record and he called me a 'fag' :D

The_Gu3st

That first picture is fake... its easy to tell. Not too sure bout the 2nd one.

Reg50

Ok thanks The_guest for sticken up for me and Paolo I have gotten much better and if I not mistaken I think I can take you...But if You are anima you got deleted so I dont think you have much to prove anyway.

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 09:25:08 PM
That first picture is fake... its easy to tell. Not too sure bout the 2nd one.

wtf i specifically remember that battle. I have to admit it looks a bit poor, but thats because it was saved in bitmap and i changed it to jpg. I pwned you guest : ) Nah, but you were a good opponent, you did get the better of me as well.

Quote from: Reg50 on October 16, 2005, 10:24:28 PM
Paolo I have gotten much better and if I not mistaken I think I can take you...But if You are anima you got deleted so I dont think you have much to prove anyway.

Hmmm i can still play my friend. I can still take you. But the point was cDigital and waylan are better than you. However, this is just my opinion , so it doesnt make it true.

anima trivia: The name 'anima' derives from the italian word for soul. As mentioned in the topic ' anima is italian for soul'.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 10:39:28 PM
anima trivia: The name 'anima' derives from the italian word for soul. As mentioned in the topic ' anima is italian for soul'.

HA! You're clearly running out of trivia.

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 10:41:07 PM
HA! You're clearly running out of trivia.

Just getting warmed up  ;)

anima trivia: Favourite way to kil; hypnoing opponents creature and using it on them

Bakster

Hahaha at 'anima trivia'

Bakster trivia: This piece of trivia will be the only bakster trivia notice!

Bakster

Lol anima...I was one of those who ratted 'eldiablo666' up for cheating ;D

SiR gUt

well if the scores were reset, I guarantee an 80% + win ratio. 20% of my loses, came from me playing wasted, or just playing for fun and not trying. I never use a diff account or a guest, so when i do play for fun and lose, it's all on sir gut.
Also as for reg, he knows im up in wins against him. We played a lot of games together the other night and i won most of them :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reg50

I know this is old but ..Now gut I don't think you are up in wins against me lol  ;)