• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Me as a player

Started by Reg50, September 01, 2005, 04:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waylan

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 05, 2005, 05:18:45 PM
Then on this game, andre took the teleport move to a whole new level.

hahahaha - that made me laugh! :) exactly how many "levels" can a simple 2 move strategy be taken to??

and i was being sarcastic about the fortress "move" - because anybody with an IQ above 80 can effectively teleport to kill a commander... but if gut thinks hes the bomb because he did it first well.. i concur  :D

AWS2

lol...that is a good word waylan...concur...i love it :D
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

TheMcCool

Agreed on teleport and kill being a simple move. The reason I never did it before it "became popular," in the old cyber wars, is it's a move based entirely on chance. I don't risk my commander unless I'm desperate. After seeing it done a few times though, I occasionally tried it for the heck of it.

Waylan, that fortress move is awesome though. Loved the pictorial proof, props to Biltizy for that.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

BlitzJoker

TheMcCool

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 06, 2005, 11:19:33 PM
what ever end of convo

That's what I said at first, but you're still getting endless praise for it like a year after that interview. I had to voice my thoughts.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

anima

Well, i like to think gut invented it - it's a nice story. It's like santa claus; does he exist? Maybe. But, even if he doesnt, it brings hope and happiness to our empty little life ;)

AWS2

lol...anima you are a crazy sunava gun...i like it. :P
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

waylan

ultswordsman

gut invented sabre but i invented the 2 way counter and the teleport beacon to hologram
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

....What? Did anyone understand that?  :-\

ultswordsman

i invented how to counter guts teleport in 2 ways and by that i dont mean teleport away and i invented teleport then make beacons get in then use hologram

Dodger

Right....I should have known.... ???

The_Gu3st

Quote from: ultswordsman on September 08, 2005, 12:02:23 AM
gut invented sabre but i invented the 2 way counter and the teleport beacon to hologram

I didnt understand it either...

I've realized most of the sabres don't know how to speak english.

ultswordsman

ok let me put this in simple terms for ppl that cant think it over

i was first to start using disenigrater to counter it and to use fire/goo to stop them, and i invented the 3 way teleport then use beacons get in 1 they get close then i use a hologram real monster or disenigrater