• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

OMFG!!!!

Started by flamingdragon, October 04, 2006, 06:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Karm5000

I thought I picture said a 1000 words not a minimun of six.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Yep, This game just hates me.

Yesterday I had a real BM just about to kill strongman, the last player in a 6 player game, and My PC lags so much I cant even have my BM attack him, and he then killed my commander with a slime warrior. I have not lagged in the game once since I started playing again, just in that one game with the most players so far.

And just recently in another 6 player game, I holodetecded a spideroid about to kill me, and Raz mutates his probe into a pred and kills me. It seems I only have horibble luck in 6 player games.

I actually got lucky enough to beat sir_gut in one-on-one yeterday, but when i'm the best player in a 6 player game I cant win no matter what I do. Even when all players are below 100 I still lose.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I was playing with Dodger, Sir_Gut and anima yesterday. Pretty much everything failed, and Dodger killed me with a Flying Slime. On the turn I holoed a Mech to pwn his ass.

flamingdragon

This is really starting to suck!

If I got the stuff over 50% half the time, I would win every game.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

sure dragon I believe you just like I believe everyone wears hats on their feet shoes on their hands and hamburgers eat people.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

You dont believe that hamburgers eat people!  :o
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

After not winning a single game in over a month, and my rating dropped by about 75, I regretfully have to agree w/ Bakster, that this game is 100% luck.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Whereas my score is on the rise.

flamingdragon

Exactly, and everyone knows ur horible.  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.